Good Evening Readers,
I have some Super Cool Info I wanted to share with you and help my BFF Beverly get the word out!
DESIGN TEAM CALL for PRECIOUS SCRAPS!!!
Below are all the details. The design team will be selected by February 20th and announced on March 1st so hurry and get your projects in.
Precious Scraps is looking for design team members for our new 3000 square foot retail store. We will have two separate design teams, one locally for in store assistance with class development and instruction as well as a design team for online. We will have 1 (one) international member. If you have a passion for creativity, then we want you on our team. You can choose to create in the area of expertise where you feel comfortable, for example not everyone will be required to do a scrapbook page, a card, an alterable, etc., but of course you can do it all as well.
Here are the online design team requirements: (4 positions as well as 1 International) :
1. Each month you will have 3 (three) required submissions.
2. Each design team member will be required to write (2) two tutorials for Precious Scraps during their term to be used in a class or online setting.
3. You must submit your projects online with the understanding that they may be reproduced for in-store samples as well. You must also link your project to Precious Scraps website.
4. Whenever you use products from Precious Scraps you must link them to the store.
5. You must have a blog to showcase your work. All work submitted to Precious Scraps becomes the property of Precious Scraps.
6. Terms will be for 6 months from March 1, 2009 to August 31, 2009. Precious Scraps reserves the right to end your term at any time if responsibilities and/or privileges are neglected or abused.
Here are the design team requirements for local design team: (4 positions) :
1. Each month you will be required 3 (three) submissions.
2. Each design team member will be required to write 2 (two) tutorials for Precious Scraps during their term to be used in a class or online setting.
3. You must submit your projects in person and be able to provide instruction for reproduction.
4. Whenever you use products from Precious Scraps you must give credit to Precious Scraps and if used online you must link to Precious Scraps website.
5. You must be present at 1 (one) store event, i.e. classes, crops, special sales, etc every 2 months (but more would be appreciated).
6. Terms will be for 6 months from March 1, 2009 – August 31, 2009. Precious Scraps reserves the right to end your term at any time if responsibilities and/or privileges are neglected or abused.
Here is what you get in return:
1. 25% off ALL purchases at Precious Scraps unless sale price is less.
2. A one time $25 gift certificate to Precious Scraps.
3. If your submission is selected for a class you will be paid $15 or receive a store credit of $15, your choice.
4. Free product kits monthly to be used in your submissions.
To apply just email a link to three samples of your work, your name, your address and blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to write DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION in the subject line. For local design team submit your projects to the store during regular business hours. You may submit cards, pages, alterable, or one of each, it is your choice to showcase your talent in the area you enjoy. The chosen design team will be notified by February 20th with the announcement being made on March 1st on the Precious Scraps blog and in the store.
Good Luck to whom all Apply!
Thanks so much for Stopping By!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Good Evening Readers,
Posted by Monica at 5:31 PM